$90 per 50-minute session
Beacon, HPSJ / Health Plan of San Joaquin
Please take a moment and read the reasons listed below to better understand why you may choose to pay without insurance:
- If you are spending your own money to pay for therapy, you will likely be more invested in the changes you are seeking and find peace sooner.
- It allows the session content to remain confidential between the two of us. (No reports with your information being approved by others).
- Insurance does not have a say in who you see, how long treatment occurs, or what you can be treated for. (Only certain conditions are eligible for reimbursement).
- There is no risk of your information being on a list or data base that insurance companies may sell or release to others for marketing purposes.
- Treatment is comprised of a strength-based, decision making process between the two of us, (not the insurance employee). We can do what is in your best interest, not what insurance is willing to cover.
- High profile employers may try to access records of a person applying for employment. Most insurance carriers require a mental health diagnosis for reimbursement. This could hurt your chances for employment.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Online credit card payments made on this site will be processed through your PayPal account. In office credit card payments will be processed with my Square account and a minimal processing fee will apply.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.